THE POWERSCOURT DIFFERENCE
At Powerscourt, we pride ourselves on being one of the best employers in our industry and we believe that if we are to get the best out of our colleagues, they deserve to get the best out of us.
We recognise that the world of work has evolved in recent years and below sets out what you can expect from your experience at Powerscourt and what you’ll receive in return.
LIFE AT POWERSCOURT
Our mission at Powerscourt is to be the strategic communications consultancy admired for doing the most engaging, effective and significant work, engaging for our people, effective for our clients and significant for society.
Here’s what you can expect:
Our people and culture are at the centre of Powerscourt’s success. Underpinning this are our values, which mean we do the right things by our colleagues and our clients.
We have a quarterly Living Our Values (LOV) award, to reward the Powerscourt colleague who has best embodied these values – all employees are invited to nominate a colleague, and the winner will receive a reward added to their monthly salary.
Career paths: We recognise that clear career paths play an important part of an employee’s growth. To that, we provide a clear competency framework for all our client-facing roles so you can understand the requirements for each role and how to step up to the next level.
We offer two types of mentoring – Traditional Mentoring and Reverse Mentoring. Our traditional approach is aimed at supporting our colleagues professional career development, whilst the Reverse Mentoring programme gives senior colleagues the opportunity to learn from more junior colleagues.
We believe in the positive impact of mentoring for people at all levels within the business. Through the programme you’ll gain an understanding of what’s involved in having a mentor and getting the best out of the programme.
Support with other professional development includes:
- Your personal development plan as agreed with your manager – including Powerscourt sponsored training courses
- Study leave for professional qualifications
- Informal Lunchtime Learning Sessions “teach-ins”
- Our online Learning Library
We operate with little to no levels of middle management meaning that whichever role you play at Powerscourt, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our Managing Directors, through to our Analysts. This means you get exposed to a wide variety of skills and experience and will gain greater learning opportunities from your peers.
We recognise that the world of working has changed and the importance of work-life balance to our employees. We have introduced hybrid working as a permanent flexible pattern for both office locations, with core days in the office being Tuesdays & Thursday and a third flexi day in the office of your choosing. Hybrid working allows us to continue to work in a creative and collaborative manner, socialise with our colleagues and allows for wellbeing routines to be built in too.
One Big Team
We’re proud to be one big, friendly team who work closely and share our ideas through regular events including:
- Encouraged collaboration between teams and offices (London & Dublin)
- Weekly meetings to share team achievements and challenges
- Monthly meetings to share strategy updates and company wide news
- Supper Clubs provide opportunities for employees to voice ideas and feedback
- Social Committee organise events throughout the year to build internal relationships
- Annual off-site days to reconnect with each other and understand business growth
From one of the best packages for new parents in our industry to wellness allowances and seminars, we have created a package of employee benefits that really sets Powerscourt apart from the rest.
The benefits we offer may vary between country, but most include:
- Competitive matched pension contribution
- Enhanced Family Friendly policies
- Location specific health benefits (Medical & Dental)
- Life assurance
- Annual holiday allowance, plus two days at Christmas and your birthday off
- Electric vehicle and cycle to work scheme
- Workplace nursery benefit
- Wellness allowance and seminars
- Daily fresh fruit and snacks
- Annual Christmas Party
Click here to view our full benefits package